There's nothing worse than the never ending lines at stores just before Thanksgiving.
Oh wait, there is! Cutting yourself while shaving in the shower, and pulling out a strip of skin from the shaver- with the hair still attached. Ewwww.
One beer later...no, lines are still worse...
Two beers later...what was I complaining about? I think it was about not being able to make my Mom's Grannie's holiday rolls...
Even if I can't make them for Thanksgiving this year there should be nothing stopping you! Let me live vicariously through you, my honorary family member, for the sake of the rolls.
- 2- 16 oz bags shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 medium jar- green olives w/ pimentos, rinsed and minced
- 1 medium jar- salsa (mild is good if you have kids but it's to your taste so if you wanna burn your ass off go for the spicy and add some diced jalapenos as well)
- 1 bunch green onions, minced
- 1 bag (36 count) dinner rolls
- Wax paper. You will wrap each individual roll with love, like you would a gift you give to folks who warm your heart (because you don't give these babies to just anybody!)
- Mix everything, except the wax paper, in a large bowl.
- Cut the rolls nearly all the way through and put a spoonful of the mixture in the middle.
- Wrap them up candy style.
- When finished pop them in a microwave/oven and heat till cheese is melted.