After going for a run today I was able stop and watch the sunset in time. It was like eating dessert. I got all emo and junk. Like, wow. There's so much beauty in the world, it's life affirming.
And with that, here's a beautiful casserole! It's a kind of spin on my green bean casserole recipe. I'm no dietitian but I think it's healthy and even if it's not, it's delicious.
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1/2 can of milk (from the cream of celery)
- 1 16oz bag of french cut green beans
- 1 16oz bag of chopped broccoli
- 2.5 oz of sausage (I used 1/2 of a portuguese sausage) chopped into bitty bits
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
- Pepper to taste