I love you baking soda.
Let me count the ways:
- You can be used in baking. You bless my cookies, cakes, and other food items with fluff and bounce.
- You can get the stink out of anything. The fridge, carpet, bed, and all other abused areas are happier places because of you.
- You can be used as a cleaning agent. My wedding ring sparkles because you're mild abrasive nature.
- You exfoliate my skin better than any other microderma-something soaps ever could.
- You (may) battle cancer by balancing acid levels in the body.
- You clean laundry.
- You create skeleton leaves.
- You are a killer hair wash.
- You can be used as an antacid that I don't have to chew.
- You can be used as toothpaste
And so much more!.
I love you baking soda. Don't ever forget that.