No way...it's posted in Clean Living??
Although I'm sure most of you already know that Everclear (ethyl alcohol/190-proof alcohol) makes a great Limoncello, did you know that it has other uses uses besides getting smashed?
Here's my top 10 non-drinking related list for why it should be made legal in Hawaii.
- Mother-In-Law Sugar: An after dinner mint (or other flavor) with a kick. Some people light it on fire to burn off the alcohol before eating, though that rids it of the antiseptic properties that make your breath smell better.
- Homemade Deodorant: Mixed with an essential oil to mask the initial smell, it kills the bacteria attracted to your pits, making them smell free. Sweet.
- Perfume: Ever wanted to save the smell of you're wedding bouquet or the dozen roses you got from prom? Now you can relive the moment.
- Extracts: Here's a recipe for vanilla extract.
- Cleaner/Solvent: Gently clean your appliances or your tobacco pipe. The alcohol evaporates quickly, leaving "it" dry and sparkling.
- Fuel Alternative: Can be used to power your car or gas stove. Popular amongst hikers for it's fire fueling capabilities.
- Disinfectant: Good for cleaning wounds...and wiping out strep? Looks like I have a new friend in my medication arsenal.
- Treatment for Antifreeze: That's right people. If your poochy drinks some of antifreeze just get him schwasted.
- Jobs: Give our farmers something to do. Need I say more 'Merica?
- Shellac: Get crafty!
And now here's a link to help you Distill Ethanol yourself!
Then tell me all about it and your crazy and crafty adventures.