I love when Siah cooks because he likes to get fancy. This morning was no exception. When I looked in the fridge I saw nothing. When he looked in the fridge he got inspired.
As I kept Eva entertained Siah worked in the kitchen. When he was done I told him we had to take a picture. It's beautiful, it's tasty, and it's made for the morning.
- 1 naan bread
- Sprinkle of cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle of Digiorno 3 cheese blend
- 1 tbs (or less) butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 slices bacon cooked halfway with minced sage, cut in half
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat your broiler
- Butter your naan bread.
- Sprinkle both cheeses to taste
- Top with salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange half cooked bacon in a sun-shaped pattern over the naan, leaving a space in the center. Gently add the egg yolk to the space you created
- Carefully transfer your naan bread directly on oven rack (you can also use a cookie sheet). Broil till cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve
This is great with a cup of coffee and some cartoons.