Tired? Lazy? Not into the idea of standing over a hot stove and having to wash all the resulting dishes? This is the recipe for you.
After getting home and wanting to decompress the last thing I wanted to think about was cooking food and washing dishes. This was a kind of toss it all together and shove it in the oven kind of day.
This has cheese, cheese, and more cheese. It's rich and warm and simple. Let's say that again, simple.
One Pan Chicken Spinach Bow-Tie Casserole
- 4 raw, boneless, skinless chicken thighs, thawed and cubed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz ricotta cheese
- 4 cups uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box (10 oz) chopped spinach
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- Sprinkling of Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, ricotta, salt, paprika, and garlic. Mix in the chicken broth making sure everything is incorporated.
- Stir in spinach, chicken, and uncooked pasta.
- Pour into a greased 9x13" pan, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover, lightly sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 min (or until chicken is cooked through and parm is melted)
All you need now is a dessert.