I know it doesn't look like much from my camera phone but it was uber yummy. This has all the fixings, which makes this the type of nachos you serve with a spatula and better eaten with a fork.
Now, I am aware it's been forever since I've posted anything so it's not a real complicated recipe. Just something to let y'all know I'm still alive. I'm also doing this from my phone. In all likelihood you'll be seeing some higher quality posts next payday. Hashtag 'Mericaproblems
Ultimate Kalua Pig Nachos Recipe
- 1 can jalapeño refried beans (or 2 depending on how beany you like it)
- 1/2 can enchilada sauce
- 1 16oz package kalua pig
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2-1 onion, chopped
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, cubed
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Corn tortilla chips (enough to fill your belly)
- Shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- Chopped green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Evenly spread refried beans in a baking dish. Layer the tomato, onion, and avocado. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the top
- Spread an even later of chips over the top. Sprinkle on cheese to taste. Break the kalua pig into bite sized chunks, evenly spread the chunks over the chips and cheese. Repeat, repeat, repeat
- Put the pan in the oven till everything is heated and cheese is melted
- How crazy you wanna get with the enchilada sauce is up to you. I just lightly pour it on in a zigzag motion
- Garnish with green onion and serve
There you go.
Still alive, still cooking. Just barely.