|Old-Fashioned Ham pic off of Food Network|
10. Naomi's Guava Jelly Ham- http://www.thumbinplum.com/2012/11/guava-jelly-belly.html
My SIL made this very delicious ham for Thanksgiving a while back and it was delicious. Try it, you know you want to.
9. Char Siu Glazed Ham-
Sweet and salty with an asian flair. Can't go wrong when it comes to anything char siu!
8. Fire and Spice Ham- http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/fire-spice-ham
7. Easy Sriracha Ham (Slow Cooker)-
Again, winna winna for those who need some hyper in their diaper. The title is self explanatory.
If you're a ginger fan like I'm a ginger fan this sounds like a damn good recipe.
5. Orange Mango Glazed Ham- https://www.foodland.com/recipe/orange-mango-glazed-ham
This one is actually a Foodland recipe. Lemme tell you, they can and do make some good eats.
4. Maple and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham- http://southernfood.about.com/od/bakedhamrecipes/r/bl51123d.htm
Can't go wrong with something traditional like maple syrup.
3. Honey Mustard Glazed Ham-
A southern style honey mustard ham.
2. Fresh Ham with Rosemary, Garlic, Lemon-
Savoury ham with lemon. Can you imagine the leftover possibilities?
1. Cola Blasted Ham- http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cola-basted-ham-recipe.html
And I have to end on something with the word "Blasted" in the title. It's by Paula Deen. It's made with Coke. Um, yeah.
If you want to check out more pork recipes here's some from the good old days:
I'll try to follow up with leftover ideas but no promises.